RecFind 6 SDK - Build add-on apps to RecFind 6
Knowledgeone Corporation now has a Web Services API. The API is a new product that will open the door to new ways of RecFind 6 integration. It has an array of methods that allow you to perform such operations as adding, modifying, deleting records, uploading and downloading electronic documents, retrieving lists of records using searches, and more - all while conforming to RecFind 6ís advanced security system.
With this functionality available, you will be able to:
- Easily integrate with existing systems and pass data between them and RecFind 6.
- Change or enhance existing products with different user interfaces that suit your organization.
- Design third party applications to extend and support our many usages (CRM, BPM, Asset Management, HR, etc.).
- Because of how easily customizable and configurable RecFind 6 is, you can even create products for your customers utilizing RecFind 6 as the backbone or document repository.
Interacting with the API can be done using any modern language - .NET, java, C++, or even Apps for smart phones and tablets.
The API redefines the way you interact with RecFind 6 and gives you the potential to adapt it to your style and your needs. The sky is the limit!
If you are interested in creating third party applications for RecFind 6 and are interested in partnering with Knowledgeone, please contact our sales team.
Key Features & Benefits
- Integrate any other application to the world's most powerful ECM with speed and ease - This new tool makes it as easy as possible to add the functionality to your 'other' application system to integrate with RecFind 6.
- Extend the functionality of RecFind 6 by creating new screens and mini applications specifically designed for your needs - Provide users with unique and personalized ways to access RecFind 6.
- Create a brand new application using RecFind 6 as your enterprise document and image repository - Benefit from the advanced features and absolute security of the RecFind 6 Enterprise Content Management system.
- Any Content Management application
- Digital Asset Management
- Records Management
- Electronic Document Management
- Contracts Management
- HR Management
- Complaints Management
- Requests Management
- Asset Management
- Collection Management
- Incident (Help Desk) Management