Welcome to the Knowledgeone Corporation Online User forum.
Whether you are a power user of Knowledgeone Corporation products, or a new user looking for insight from others, we invite you to get involved and get connected.
Our customers and partners have an understanding and knowledge of our products built from real-world experience and the Knowledgeone Corporation User Forum can provide a place where users can talk to one another, sharing experience and knowledge.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today by logging on at http://www.knowledgeonecorp.com/support/forum
We ask that you take a moment to read the following guidelines and instructions before registering. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the webmaster.
Important Note: this forum is not an official customer support channel for Knowledgeone Corporation. If you require direct assistance or prefer to contact Knowledgeone Corporation support staff directly, please contact Knowledgeone Corporation Support by clicking here.
We look forward to hearing about your experiences with the user forum. Any suggestions or feedback should be emailed to the webmaster.
Knowledgeone Corporation Online Forum Posting Guidelines
Please take a moment to read the following guidelines before registering:
- Registration is required to use this site. If you do not register, you will not be able to view or post to any forums.
- When registering, please make sure you use a valid email address and spell it correctly. When you register, you will be sent a link to validate your registration. If you do not provide a valid email address, you will not be able to login.
- All messages express the views of the author, and Knowledgeone Corporation will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
- By clicking the Agree button on the Registration Rules and Policies Agreement page, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- The administrators of the Knowledgeone Corporation User Forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
- If you violate the forum rules, you will get banned!
- Stay on topic. Please post only messages that are relevant to the subject of the Online Forum.
- Be nice. Please refrain from posting both inappropriate language and content on Knowledgeone Corporation's Online Forum. Personal attacks and insults are never appropriate.
- Use a descriptive title for your posts. This will help subsequent visitors to the Online Forum successfully identify your topic. Vague subjects such as "HELP!!" or "Urgent question!!!" are often passed over by experienced users, as they provide no indication as to what your issue may be.
- Don't duplicate threads. Before posting messages, please familiarize yourself with the forum, and use the Forum search feature to locate any prior threads that may have already answered your question.
- Don't get too personal. Remember, all messages are public and will be viewed by many others.
Questions? As always, if you have any questions about the Knowledgeone Corporation User Forum please contact the webmaster and we'll be more than happy to help!
How to use the Knowledgeone Corporation User Forum
- Go to http://www.knowledgeonecorp.com/support/forum and register.
- The administrator will assess your registration and approve/disapprove it.
- An email link will be sent to you to validate your registration. After you have validated your registration you will be able to log-on to the forum.
- Log-on using your username and password. You will be taken to the main forum screen.
- The main forum topics are highlighted with a yellow background. Click on one of the sub-headings listed under the main forum topic headings or create a new topic by clicking on the pink folder icon .
- If you click on one of the sub-headings currently listed but there is no content, you can add a discussion on that topic by clicking on the pink folder icon .
- You can respond to a forum post by clicking on the reply icon .
- The administrator/moderators will assess all posts before they are posted to the forum to see that they meet the forum guidelines. If the post is not approved you will be notified via email with reasons why the post was blocked.
- If you would like to be notified by email each time someone posts something into a particular topic, category or anywhere on the forum simply click on the subscription icon within a particular topic, category or at the top of the main page (to subscribe to the whole forum).
- To edit your own posts, click on the edit icon within your post.
- To delete your own posts, click on the trash can icon .
- If you find that the main forum page minimizes to just one forum topic you can return to the full main forum page by clicking on 'Home' at the top of the page or on the yellow folder icon in the top left corner of the forum categories.
Questions? If you have any questions on how to use the Knowledgeone Corporation User Forum please contact the webmaster and we'll be more than happy to help!