Printing ColorBar File Labels from within
- Search for the files that need to have
labels printed, this can be done by searching on the created date and
- Select the 'Export' function button. You
will only see the Export function button if your Security Group has
been given access to it. The following message will be displayed:
- Select the CSV radio button.
- Select the 'OK' function button. The
following message will be displayed:
- Select the Save function button to export
Note: It will be necessary to save the export file to the
same location each time this process is conducted as the ColorBar
software will look for the data file in the same location each time
it is run.
- Select the Close function button.
- Open the ColorBar software application.
- Open the desired label. ColorBar will
display the label format with the current data from the file that
has just been exported from K1.
When working in the ColorBar software, you can display all
of the data exported from K1 in the bottom half of the
ColorBar window by turning on the Data Grid, see above
Should you experience any difficulties, please
contact Knowledgeone Corporation Support.
» Back to FAQ index