Records Management System
Records Management Software (also called RMS or Electronic Records Management Software) has been around for about 25 years. We released our first solution in 1984 called DocFind and it was marketed by the Burroughs Corporation (now Unisys) as its records and document management solution for the BTOS range of computers.
We followed up with the first RecFind release in 1986 and subsequently redesigned and rewrote RecFind multiple times producing versions for BTOS, DOS, Novell, AS/400, UNIX and multiple Windows versions beginning with a 16bit version for Windows 3.1.
Today, our Records Management solution is called RecFind 6. This product has been developed using the latest Microsoft .NET development tools.
RecFind 6 is a Generic Application Solution with a number of applications ‘pre-configured’ to run ‘out-of-the-box’ (i.e. as soon as you have installed it). These pre-configured applications include Records Management (RMS) and Electronic Records Management (ERM) or Electronic Document and Records Management (EDRMS).
RecFind 6 includes a full complement of Records Management System functionality including barcode support, retention, archiving, reporting, security, tracking, reporting, audit trail, etc.
Records Management Products
- RecFind 6
- Please click here if you are interested in a lower cost version of RecFind 6 that just handles physical records management (no electronic document management features)
Records Management White Papers
- EDRMS Options with RecFind 6 (PDF)
- RecFind 6 is the complete physical Records Management System (PDF)
- Integrated versus Federated Records Management Solutions (PDF)
- Do you really need a Taxonomy with a Records Management System (PDF)
- Changing Records Management from a Cost-Centre to a Profit-Centre (PDF)
- Technology as a Tool - Where is Records Management Heading? (PDF)
- Capturing vital paper based records (PDF)
- Handling executive level correspondence with RecFind (PDF)
- Implementing electronic document management (PDF)
- Electronic document management principles (PDF)