Records & Document Management Software
The applications of Records Management (RM) and Document Management (DM) merged in the 1990s to become Records and Document Management Systems or EDRMS.
The aim of an EDRMS is to allow businesses to manage their records and electronic documents throughout their life cycle (from their creation right through to their destruction) in a single integrated system.
As a records and document management system, RecFind 6 has a full complement of EDRMS capabilities including retention/archiving, tracking, version control and check-in/check-out functionality. A major differentiating factor to other EDRMS packages is our server based rules driven solution, RecCapture for RecFind 6, which allows the automatic capturing and classification of electronic documents, including e-mails.
Records and Document Management Products
Records and Document Management White Papers
- EDRMS Options with RecFind 6 (PDF)
- A better, faster, lower cost and lower risk way to roll out an EDRMS (PDF)
- Document and Email Management using Drag & Drop (PDF)
- Capturing vital paper based records (PDF)
- Handling executive level correspondence with RecFind (PDF)
- Implementing electronic document management (PDF)
- Electronic document management principles (PDF)