With Xchange you can import data from any source in virtually any format (e.g., SQL, Oracle, CSV, Excel, Txt, FoxPro, MySQL, InterBase, DB2, SyBase, Access, PostgreSQL, Paradox, AS/400, Pervasive, etc) and export data in industry standard XML format (suitable for importing/processing by any other application).
Xchange is also the object-level API for RecFind 6 allowing these products to dynamically exchange data with virtually any other application system. For the automatic exchange of data between RecFind 6 and another application you first define and save a format in Xchange and then schedule Xchange to run under Windows Scheduler.
Because you are working at the object level and not at a low level API level, your integration application is protected against changes in the RecFind API providing you with the most stable integration platform.
Key Features & Benefits
- Ability to handle complex multi-table relationships in a single pass.
- Populate any RecFind 6 table using Xchange and you can export any RecFind 6 table using Xchange.
- Automatically export data to another application or import data from another application.
- Xchange is shipped free of charge with every copy of RecFind 6.
- Import/Export Data Application
- Integration Application